Hanley Town Office
- Office Hours: Monday to Friday
9 a.m. to 12 p.m.
and 1 p.m. to 5 p.m.
- Box 270, Hanley, Saskatchewan, S0G 2E0
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: (306) 544-2223
- Fax: (306) 544-2261
- Darice Carlson, RMA,
Chief Administrative Officer
- Kim Bursaw, Office Clerk
Winter Risk Control Services:
Prevent Winter Roof Collapse
Snow is a fact of life in Canada and all areas are subject to regular accumulations and snow storms. Deep accumulations of snow can lead to roof collapse. In addition, rain combined with previous moderate snow accumulations can overload the structure and lead to collapse. See More Info
Preventing Frozen Pipes
Freezing weather may bring discomforts but one of them, frozen water pipes, can be avoided with a little planning and a few simple steps. When frigid arctic air hits, water freezes, and as it freezes, it expands causing pipes to burst and possible flooding to occur. Domestic water lines, heating and cooling systems and sprinkler systems are all susceptible. See More Info
- The Ministry of Government Relations has developed a new document aimed at assisting administrators and clerks in providing information to citizens with the intent that issues may be resolved at the local level. The intent of this document is that it be available to all citizens as a handout. The document is available on the website at : http://www.saskatchewan.ca/residents/voting-consultations-and-democracy/accountability-of-council
- Road Closure – Temporary Road Closure Notice
The Town has closed a portion of First Street (from #1101 to the intersection where 1st Street meets the RM road) due to construction.? Please detour until further notice.
- Public Notice to Snowmobilers
- Transfer Station Information
Water / Sewage / Solid Waste
Hanley Drinking Water & Sewage
- Water & Sewer Rates 2016
- 2016 Notice to Consumers – Drinking Water Quality and Compliance – Hanley
Sask H20 publishes all the information on the various water systems throughout the province and these reports are available to the anyone. To view the reports for the Town of Hanley’s water system, click on: Sask H20 Water Reports Choose which report you want to view and then in the box ‘Select Waterworks’, choose ‘Hanley Waterworks’ (or whichever water system you want to view)?and click on ‘GO’. Everytime the Town gets the water tested (normally weekly), Sask H20 publishes the resulting tests on their web page.
Dundurn Rural Water Utility
- Schedule ‘A’ to Bylaw 1/2014 – Corporate Bylaw – Dundurn Rural Water Utility released. A copy of the bylaw can be read at:
2014 Corporate Bylaw – Dundurn Rural Water Utility
- Garbage-Blue Bins & LORAAS Recycling:
- Collection Schedule – 2017 Waste and Recycling Calendar
– Ensure your cart is rolled out by 7 a.m. on your designated collection day.
– Containers with inappropriate materials, overweight or over-height will be bypassed by collection personnel.
– Regular collection on statutory holidays.
– Collection equipment requires clear, safe access to your cart. Do not place your container within 4 feet of buildings, vehicles, overhead and underground utilities; we are not responsible for any damage resulting from service provision.
-If you have any questions about your collection schedule call our office during regular business hours: 8am – 5pm Mon-Fri. 306-242-2300
- YouTube video that shows the recycling process:
- Garbage Transfer Station
See: Amend Waste Disposal Agreement and Waste Rates